Cheddar Cloud Biscuits with Lox
- 4.5net carbs (g)
- 42fat (g)
- 15.5protein (g)
- 6total carbs (g)
- 1.5fiber (g)
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
Toppings (Each Sandwich)
- 1oz smoked salmon (lox)
- 1oz cream cheese spread (full fat)
- squeeze of lemon (optional)
- arugula (rocket)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add almond flour, baking powder, chili powder, and cheese to a bowl. Stir.
- Make a hole in the bowl with the flour and cheese. Drop in the egg and cream. Mix together.
- Scoop out mixture and form patties on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Once done, leave to cool for a minute or two and then slice each biscuit in half.
- Build the sandwich. Add cream cheese, leaves and lox.
Adopted from Fit Man Kitchen 4-Day Meal Plan